STRAIGHT ABOUT ACCOUNTING
On the Ministry of Finance's website, the Prime Minister announced a new project for a shield that aims to protect Polish families and businesses from multiple price increases in 2023. Here are some provisions from this project:
Guaranteed energy prices will apply to:
- Up to 2000 kilowatt-hours per year for all households.
- Up to 2600 kilowatt-hours per year for households with people with disabilities, families of 3 or more, and farmers.
- Any excess energy usage will be subject to higher costs for the following year.
- All households can expect a 10% reduction in electricity prices in 2023, provided they decrease their energy consumption by 10% compared to 2022.
- Households heating exclusively with electricity will receive a subsidy of 1,000 PLN.
Source: Chancellery of the Prime Minister / News
KNOWLEDGE AND SUPPORT
DO YOU NEED ACCOUNTANT SUPPORT?
CHECK OUT OUR FULL RANGE OF BOOKKEEPING SERVICES