STRAIGHT ABOUT ACCOUNTING
Zero VAT on food until the end of 2023
Since February 1, 2022, in Poland, a reduced 0% VAT rate on food has been in effect, which was previously subject to a 5% tax rate.
The reduced VAT rate on food is in effect until the end of 2023.
Among the products subject to a zero VAT rate are:
- meat and fish, as well as their processed products,
- milk and dairy products,
- natural honey,
- vegetables and fruits, as well as their processed products,
- animal and vegetable fats for consumption,
- grains and grain-based products, including bread and pastry,
- also, certain preparations and milk for the nutrition of infants and children, as well as dietary foods for special medical purposes.
KNOWLEDGE AND SUPPORT
DO YOU NEED ACCOUNTANT SUPPORT?
CHECK OUT OUR FULL RANGE OF BOOKKEEPING SERVICES